A3 (Breed Specialists)
1. Minimum of 7 years judging experience in the breed by the date of any nominated/offered Championship show if applicable) and have the support of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club. (KC Policy)
2. To have judged both sexes at a minimum of 3 breed club shows. (@ May 2020)
3. To have judged SBT’s with evidence of an adequate geographical spread of appointments of which a min of 60 classes judged.
4. To have judged a minimum of 60 classes of Staffordshire Bull Terriers with exhibits actually present in each of those classes.
5. To have judged a minimum of 180 Staffordshire Bull Terriers actual. (KC Policy)
6. To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the relevant examination on Kennel Club Regulations and judging procedures. (KC Policy as of 2001).
7. To have attended a seminar given by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer on Conformation and Movement. (KC Policy as of 1.7.2001)
8. To have attended a Points of a Dog assessment conducted by a Kennel Club Accredited Trainer and passed the assessment. (KC Policy as of 1.7.2005)
9. To have attended at least one breed club specific seminar run in accordance with the relevant Kennel Club Code of Best Practice and passed an examination and/or assessment where applicable. (KC Policy as of 1.7.2001)
10. Must comply with future KC mandatory requirements as automatically included and updated in the Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club rules.
11. To have bred and/or owned a minimum of 3 dogs of the breed when they obtained their first entry in the Kennel Club Stud Book (Save in exceptional circumstances). (KC Policy)
12. To have stewarded at 12 open or championship shows (KC Policy).
SURNAME TITLE INITIALS ADDRESS POSTCODE TELEPHONE
Morrell Mrs T 32 Kingsley Crescent
NG10 3BD 01159723090
Wiggins Ms N 2 York Cottages, Kennel Lane, Chipping Norton, Oxon OX7 5YB 01608 645997